counter on blogger
Monday, May 9, 2011
From the Mouths of Babes: GoGoSqueez Review
A couple of weeks ago, I sampled GoGoSqueez at the FoodFete event in NYC. These are 100% fruit applesauces originally from France that are totally kid-friendly. They come in flavors packaged in handy little pouches and their mantra is "Simple and clean ingredients. Great taste and lots of fun." This is exactly what you get with GoGoSqueez. I am not usually an applesauce fan because I don't like the texture, but this GoGoSqueez was actually really good. It had a smoother texture than regular applesauce and a pleasant flavor with no aftertaste. Since these applesauces are 100% natural fruit ingredients, they are also naturally gluten-free. They come in five flavors including AppleApple, ApplePeach, AppleBanana, AppleStrawberry, and AppleCinnamon. I tried the orignal and the AppleCinnamon and I liked the AppleCinnamon the best. It tasted like the filling of an apple pie.

This weekend I had the perfect opportunity to do a tasting testing with my three-year old twin nieces, Anna and Emma, who are both gluten-free. These girls are the loves of my life. They are beautiful, smart, and really funny. I love spending as much time with them as possible and had a great mother's day weekend with them at my sister's house.

After they both inhaled their first pouches, I made a deal with Anna and Emma that they could have a second pouch if they gave me their honest review. Well, for those of you that know three-year-olds you know they are probably the most honest people around. They tell it like it is and they don't mince words. You can see for yourself what the girls thought about their AppleApple GoGoSqueez.



For more information about GoGoSqueez, please visit their website. You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

SO adorable! They should be the spokesgirls for the company! My nieces say delicioso too- Dora the Explorer perhaps??? I am going to buy some as soon as I leave work...

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer