counter on blogger
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Happy Birthday to Me!
Today is my 35th birthday. Some people throw a party, some go out to dinner. Me? I book myself a two week trip to Thailand! I just got back and I am slowly getting used to the time change and catching up on sleep after a 40 hour journey home. I am so proud of myself for navigating (solo) my first Asian country. I rode an elephant, pet tigers, and managed to eat relatively safely throughout my entire trip. I have so much to catch up on but I thought I would share a few of my favorite photos from my vacation. It really was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I am so glad that I went to Thailand. It was the best birthday present ever!


Getting a monk blessing and bracelet at Wat Arun, Bangkok

Baby tiger at Tiger Kingdom

BEST DAY EVER!!

I seriously loved every minute of riding the elephants. That was the highlight of my entire trip.


Elephant kisses

Selfie on a sandbar in Koh Phangan, Thailand




Oh and in case you were wondering, this is what a riding a hungry elephant looks like!!!

Labels: , ,



4 Comments:

Anonymous Sarah P. said...

Happy birthday, Erin! Your trip looked so fun! Can I go with you next time? :)

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Cheers to many more adventures!

Anonymous Janelle said...

That video is AWESOME!!! So jealous. :) Hope you had an amazing time.

How wonderful! Can't wait to see and read more, Erin! Happy, happy birthday to you, dear! :-)

Shirley

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer