counter on blogger
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
2014 Winter Food Fete Gluten-Free Finds in Photos
Last week was the Winter 2014 Food Fete event in NYC. This is an exclusive media-only event that helps launch new products to the marketplace. I love going to these events year after year to see all of the cool gluten-free products coming soon. I reconnected with old friends from Rudi's Gluten-Free and Honest Tea at this event and also met some new exciting companies. I was most excited to see Burpee Seeds and Plants at this year's event. Fruits and vegetables are naturally gluten-free and the produce at their booth looked amazing. The one thing I lack living in an NYC apartment is a garden but if I had one, I would plant the sample seeds Burpee sent me home with on Tuesday night. I am going to send these to my gardening celiac sister to put to good use. 

Below is a photo montage of the products I was most excited about at this year's Food Fete.



Applegate Naturals Uncured Turkey Pepperoni


Yoplait Frozen Yogurt Bars (Two new flavors are gluten-free)


Fruits and veggies are a great source of naturally gluten-free food.
Produce and seeds by Burpee


Got to see my friends from Honest Tea launching their new lemonade


My old friends from Rudi's Gluten-free are launching a gluten-free double fiber bread


Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt. New peanut butter cup is AMAZING! 


Kimchi chips from Food Should Taste Good.
I dare you to eat just one! So delicious!!!


Veggie and fruit juices from R. W. Knudsen with no added sugar


Chia and Quinoa Tortilla Chips from Late July


Coffee cocktails made with Seattle's Best Coffee new K-Cups.
What could be better? 

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Candice said...

Looks like some awesome new products are about to hit the market! Can't wait for Summer Food Fete.

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer