counter on blogger
Saturday, July 7, 2018
Cross Country Celiac Take 2
Hello everyone! Today is the official start of my second cross-country road trip. This time I am driving from California to New York City. If you follow me on social media, you might know I am moving back home after living in California for the past two and a half years. To say I am excited is an understatement.

I hope you follow my drive from west to east on all of my social media channels. I will be using #crosscountryceliac for you to easily follow along. I will be posting all of my pictures on my Instagram and Instastories over at @glutenfreeglobetrotter. Head over and like my page and then follow me as I eat my way across the country. Not on Instagram? I am also posting on my Twitter account as well as my Facebook page!t





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer