counter on blogger
Friday, August 3, 2007
Enjoy Life® Gluten-Free TV Debut
Ever since I saw an episode of Sesame Street in the 80s that showed how Crayola crayons (gotta love YouTube) were made, I have been so intrigued by mass production of every day goods. One of my favorite shows on the Food Network is Unwrapped hosted by Mark Summers. This show explores "test kitchens and the secrets behind lunch box treats, soda pop, movie candy, and more." So imagine how thrilled I am that one of my favorite shows is featuring a gluten-free company!?!? Kudos to Unwrapped and the Food Network for filming this episode.


© 2007 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.

Don't miss your chance to go BEHIND-THE-SCENES of Enjoy Life with Marc Summers, host of Food Network's Unwrapped! Meet the Enjoy Life team and learn how we make our yummy allergy-friendly, gluten-free foods.

Go behind-the-scenes of Enjoy Life®
When: Monday night, August 6th at 9/8c
Where: Food Network

If you miss it, you can also watch the "Good 4 You" episode of Unwrapped on:
Tuesday morning, August 7th at 12/11c
Friday night, August 17th at 11:30/10:30c
Saturday morning, August 18th at 2:30/1:30c


For more "Good 4 You" air times and information about Unwrapped, visit www.FoodNetwork.com

For more information about Enjoy Life foods please visit http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/

Labels: , , ,



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now you can see "behind-the-scenes" at Bob's RedMill....

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads-up David. I will check out the video.

Blogger jill elise said...

That crayola episode made me FASCINATED with how things are made and is exactly why I used to watch Unwrapped when I had cable!

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer