counter on blogger
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Gluten-Free Birthday Fun
Last week was my 30th birthday and I took advantage of the big 3-0 by celebrating all week long. I cannot party like I used to, yet I was out four out of five nights. Pretty good for 30, huh? ;-)



I started my birthday off on Wednesday with homemade gluten-free French toast, strawberries, and sausage. I just loved the flavors along with the colors of my placemats and napkins from Guatemala. I ended my birthday week (that's right, I said week!) with a party with my friends and family at the Village Pourhouse, a bar in the East Village that serves Redbridge and two gluten-free ciders (Magners and Woodpecker). My friends surprised me by giving me a half dozen gluten-free cupcakes from BabyCakes. The carrot cake cupcakes are still my favorite, although having my first red velvet cupcake ever was exciting as well. I also got a gluten-free cookbook and a gluten-free goodies gift basket along with many other extremely generous gifts. I am always touched the most by those who buy me the gluten-free stuff because they make me feel like that truly understand being gluten-free is a part of me being me. Thank you again to everyone who made my 30th birthday week so special!

Labels: , , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger David Marc Fischer said...

Happy Birthday, Erin!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer