counter on blogger
Monday, September 8, 2008
Gluten-Free Teriyaki Sauce


At the beginning of the summer, I was sent some samples of SealSama's Gluten-Free Teriyaki Sauce. I am not usually a big fan of marinades but I decided to bring this on our family trip because I knew we would be doing a lot of grilling up in Canada.

On the third night, we decided to make chicken and veggie shish-ka-bobs. We cut up the chicken and soaked them in the SealSama's Gluten-Free Teriyaki Sauce for about an hour before we skewered the meat and veggies. After my brother-in-law grilled everything, we dug in. I found the meat to be very moist and the taste to not be overpowering at all. As I mentioned earlier, I tend to shy away from marinades because I find them to be heavy but this sauce was not heavy and was just the right amount of flavor. Everyone in my family enjoyed the shish-ka-bobs, even my 14-month-old nieces. We didn't get a picture of us enjoying dinner because they all went pretty quickly.

Thank you to Jason Flowers, the VP of Marketing at Seal Sama Inc., for sending me these samples!

http://www.sealsama.com/index.html

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer