counter on blogger
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Schär USA Luncheon
A few weeks ago I was privileged to be invited to a special gluten-free luncheon and presentation hosted by Schär USA Inc. The featured presenters included Dr. Alessio Fasano, the Director of the Center for Celiac Research at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, Anne Roland Lee, MSEd, RD, LD, the Director of Nutrional Services at Schär USA Inc., Hannes Berger, President and CEO of Schär USA Inc., and Colin Leslie, Founder of the Colin Leslie Walk for Celiac Disease.

Besides a very impressive panel of speakers I have never met before, the Schär products were abundant. The entire cocktail hour and luncheon was gluten-free. From the delicious passed hors d'oeuvres, to the gluten-free bread baskets on every table, a delicious entrée of chicken and pasta, to the gluten-free Schär Lady Fingers tiramisu, the caterers did not miss a thing. I was equally impressed with the speakers as I was with the food.

Schär USA Inc. is expanding its distribution across the United States. Popular in Europe, I was lucky enough to eat a lot of Schär products in Italy last year. I have been noticing Schär products around New York City. Has Schär hit your shelves yet?

There is so much to recap about this fabulous event, but I thought I would start by making you jealous with pictures of the abundant gluten-free spread. Thank you Schär for inviting me to such a great event.



All pictures by Erin Smith.


Here is the press release about the event.

Schär USA Hosts "Living a Gluten-Free Lifestyle" Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Awareness Event

Labels: , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer