counter on blogger
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Erin Smith’s Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
A very long time ago, I submitted my recipe for Easy Peanut Butter Cookies to a contest and I won a Whole Foods giftcard. The most exciting part of that contest was that my recipe was also published in Beyond Rice Cakes: A Young Person’s Guide to Cooking, Eating & Living Gluten-Free. How exciting! My very first cookbook.

Now, I am happy to share those cookies again on the Dish Towel Diaries Gluten-Free Holiday Cookie countdown. Silvana is filling December with delicious gluten-free cookie recipes and gift giveaways from her good food friends—and some of your favorite people on the planet! Today it happens to be me!!

Erin Smith’s Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

Please visit Silvana Nardone's website today for more information and to enter to win the Shabtai Gourmet giveaway!

http://www.dishtoweldiaries.com/2010/12/erin-smiths-easy-peanut-butter-cookies/

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Candice said...

These cookies are absolutly delicous- I love them because they are so easy to make!! They were actually the first cookies I made after going GF. All my friends ( gluten eaters) love them! Adding chocolate chips to the cookies sound so good!

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer