counter on blogger
Friday, December 16, 2011
2 weeks left to vote in GFreek Awards

There are only two weeks left to vote in the 2nd Annual GFreek.com Awards. I am thrilled to announce that Gluten-Free Fun is nominated as one of the five Best Gluten Free Websites or Social Sites. I am especially excited for this second nomination since I won this award last year!

Voting is simple. Just visit the Gluten-Free Awards page on GFreek.com and click on the link that says "Click here to vote now" in the middle of the page. The "Best Gluten Free Website or Social Site" vote is #16. Be sure to select GlutenFreeFun.Blogspot.com. That's me!

Thank you in advance for all of your votes.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger DANA said...

Hello! I am writing because I love your website and I am actually in the process of launching my own. I was diagnosed with Celiac disease recently, and started www.glutenfreedomblog.com as a way to keep myself organized as well as meet other gluten free people, and share what I have learned. The official launch party is coming up, and I am trying to spread the word. Tons of companies, including Kinnikinnick, Lucy's and Bob's Red Mill are giving away free products during the launch! I am asking if you could help spread the word in any way, from tweeting, to writing about it, Facebook, etc. People, yourself included, are encouraged to subscribe by email or through Google friend connect ASAP to get in on the giveaways! Thanks in advance!

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2007, © 2013 Gluten-Free Fun
footer