counter on blogger
Monday, September 17, 2012
Appetite for Awareness 2012


Join the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness at

Philadelphia’s premier gluten-free food fest!

Appetite for Awareness

Sunday, September 23, 2012 1-5 p.m.

The Historic Strawbridge Building
8th and Market Streets 
Philadelphia


I am very excited for this upcoming weekend. I am taking a road trip to Philadelphia for some sightseeing and for the NFCA Appetite for Awareness 2012 event. I've been to this event before and it is one of my favorite gluten-free events I have ever attended. One of the best parts of this event is the amazing vendor fair. When I went to A4A in 2010, I learned about so many new gluten-free vendors. I am hoping this year is much of the same. Click here to see a list of participating vendors. There are also amazing restaurants, chefs, and cookbook authors all cooking up and demonstrating how to make some delicious gluten-free meals. Visit the NFCA website for full details!

Are you attending Appetite for Awareness 2012? If so, I would love to meet you. Send me a message and we will figure out a way to meet up during the event. If you aren't attending, you can follow me on Facebook and Twitter as I report live from #A4A2012!

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

My family is very new to gluten-free. My seven-year-old has been gluten-free for only a week. I am starting a Gluten-Free Share Page on OneCreativeMommy.com. Today was my first post. I would love it if you visited and linked up some of your great ideas. I'm looking for anything that has to do with going gluten free. (Inspirational stories, recipes, and the highs and lows of Celiac. We can all teach each other. I hope to see you there.

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer