counter on blogger
Thursday, July 18, 2013
SALE: Gluten-Free Alphabet T-Shirts

How cute are these t-shirts? Without being too obvious, you can proudly display your gluten-freedom across your chest. These t-shirts are quite the conversation starter!* Spread celiac and gluten-free awareness this summer in your new Gluten-Free Boutique t-shirt. 

For a VERY limited time, I am selling these cute alphabet t-shirts for only $17 each including shipping and handling. These t-shirts are white Gildan cotton t-shirts available in small, medium, and large. Payments accepted via PayPal only. I have very limited quantities, so if you are interested send me an email today and indicate your size! Email me at Do not send any PayPal funds to this email address. I will send you the information once you send me your size!  

* For those of you that didn't quite get it, the F and G are transposed. Don't be embarrassed, I've had a number of people not even realize they are and ask me why F and G are green and then why they are backwards! 

If you order by July 26, I will also throw in some cirlce GF stickers for FREE. Label your food, yourself, your kids. The possibilities are endless!  


Labels: , , , ,


Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2007, © 2013 Gluten-Free Fun