counter on blogger
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Gluten-Free Options at We Heart Astoria Bash
My friends from We Heart Astoria are throwing a big party on March 27th at the Strand Smokehouse in Astoria, NY. I am really excited to attend the event, eat some meat, and drink some cocktails. I am also looking forward to connecting with blogger and Twitter friends from Astoria, my beloved neighborhood!

I've spoken to and dined at the Strand Smokehouse in the past with no problems. It is always a good idea to check with a restaurant about their gluten-free options if you haven't been there for a while. You never know when a menu might changed! I emailed them last week and the Strand Smokehouse was finalizing their party menu at the time but they said:

"All of our meats, coleslaw, potato salad, baked beans and collard greens are all gluten free."

Great news. Count me in! Hope to see you locals there. Don't live in Astoria? All are welcome! Hop on the N/Q train and get off at the Broadway stop. It will be worth the trip!







As with any Meetup event or other events I mention on this website, it is dine at your own risk. The Strand Smokehouse does not have a 100% gluten-free kitchen. Gluten-Free Fun is not responsible for your personal dining choices. 

Labels: , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer