counter on blogger
Monday, May 1, 2017
Celebrating Celiac Awareness Month with Gluten-Free Cake

Happy Celiac Awareness Month everyone! 

It's been a very busy few months for me as I planned my gluten-free wedding. I have a big post about how I pulled that off, but first we need to celebrate. This is a month to focus on the positive, spread awareness about celiac disease, and help our community grow.

How do you plan on celebrating celiac awareness month?

Me? I am going to eat the rest of my gluten-free wedding cake from By the Way Bakery in New York City! We only had a small part of the top left and it was too good to save until our first anniversary.




Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram all May long as I celebrate my 35+ years of living with celiac disease!

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer