counter on blogger
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Gluten-Free Blogger of the Month at Triumph Dining
I have made many friends through the online community over the past few years through this blog as well as through the NYC Celiac Disease Meetup group. One of my biggest supporters and online friends is Tiffany Janes, of Triumph Dining. Last week, I was thrilled to find out the Triumph Dining chose me to be their Gluten-Free Blogger of the Month!! Please visit the Triumph Dining site to read the article and my interview with Tiffany.

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Erin! Goes to show all, more is done with a positive attitude than with complaining or complacency. You are a role model of how to enjoy while GF! Thanks!

Blogger SueZboss said...

That's Awesome Erin!!! WOO HOO!!! Congrats!

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer