counter on blogger
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
New Planet Beer Now Available Online
Ever since I tried the gluten-free New Planet Beer back in 2010, I have been a big fan. Unfortunately, New Planet Beer is not sold on the East coast and they have only recently expanded their distribution outside of Colorado. Recently, I was thrilled to learn that New Planet Beer is now sold online. This means I can get their beer sent right to my door which is fine by me. Until New Planet Beer comes to New York City, I am happy to know I can now enjoy it at home by mail. Click here for more information about buying New Planet Beer online.

I tried the Off Grid Pale Ale recently. On first sip, it had a much sharper flavor than I remember the Tread Lightly Ale having. Although it did fulfill my beer craving after an especially aggravating day at work, I liked the original Tread Lightly Ale much better. Actually, I think the Tread Lightly was the best of the three gluten-free beers New Planet offers and one of the best gluten-free beers on the market. Period.

New Planet Beer’s Six Guarantees
  1. New Planet Beer is made from 100% gluten-free ingredients: Sorghum, Corn, Hops and Yeast. With one beer made with brown rice instead of corn for those who also have corn allergies.
  2. Every batch is tested in a lab to guarantee 100% gluten-free beer.
  3. Their brewing facility takes extra cleaning measures to eliminate cross contamination.
  4. New Planet Beer delivers a great taste without sacrificing natural ingredients and alcohol content.
  5. New Planet Beer gives a portion of proceeds to environmental programs that support sustainable living.
  6. New Planet Beer makes a gluten-free beer for every style of beer drinker: Enjoy a light flavor, fruity flavor or a beer with a little extra hop.

Labels: ,



5 Comments:

Anonymous gluten free online said...

Greetings from Scotland! I enjoyed reading your articles.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This stuff is SOOOOOO good!! I have not enjoyed a beer so much since going gluten free

Anonymous Ray in California said...

In California, the Bev'Mo chain of liquor stores carries New Planet (as well as Green's and Estrella Daura).

Anonymous Pashmina said...

So far the New Planet Pale Ale is the only beer I've found that comes close to me not missing gluten or all the other 1000s of beers I use to be able to enjoy. New Grist kinda sucks. Anyone have any other recommendations?

Blogger Allie said...

Hey Erin -- have you found this since?? I actually just looked on their site and they have a locator - it is sold at quite a few locations in Massachusetts, I'm going to keep my eye out for it --- funny that it's not in NY/CT/NJ area.... Maybe soon?
here's the link to the site again:
http://newplanetbeer.com/homepage/

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer