counter on blogger
Monday, May 16, 2011
NFCA’s Blogger A Day: Gluten-Free Fun

During Celiac Awarness Month, the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) is featuring a Blogger a Day and today is my day! I am really excited to be featured today on the Bits and Bites blog. As you know, I have always been a fan of the NFCA. I have actually featured the NFCA on my blog 15 times since 2009, making it one of my hottest topics here on Gluten-Free Fun.

If you don't know already, the NFCA has an amazing website. There is a tremendous amount of free content that is available to everyone. There are printable guides, recipes, links to bloggers including this website, training for doctors, and so much more. If you aren't visiting the Celiac Central website on a regular basis, you are really missing out! Even as a veteran Celiac, there is always something I can learn from the NFCA website and the materials they have put together for the Celiac community.

Want to learn more about the NFCA including where they are headed in 2011? Visit their website today!

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer