counter on blogger
Monday, April 9, 2018
Gluten-Free Fun at 40!
Today is my birthday. I honestly cannot believe I am entering a new decade. I've been writing this blog more than 25% of my entire life!!! I was hoping to finalize my redesign by now (yes, I know, it's dated) but life is busy and the blogs never take priority. Plus, I am really putting my efforts into Gluten-Free Globetrotter these days. Yes, I write TWO blogs. Make sure to give a look if you haven't seen it before! 

As you may have noticed, the blogging has slowed down a bit but the social media is busier than ever. Make sure to follow Gluten-Free Fun on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Join me there. In the meantime, I am going to dig into this gluten-free cake from my husband! 






2 Comments:

Blogger Joni said...

Happy Birthday! What a sweet husband. Enjoy your 40's it was my favorite decade so far!

Congratulations! Your cake looks amazing!

Marije | thegfguide.com

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer