counter on blogger
Monday, October 23, 2017
The Celiac Project Podcast: Live From Indy
When I was in Indianapolis for the Gluten-Free Food Allergy Fest last month, I FINALLY got to meet Michel and Cam from the Celiac Project Podcast in person. I say finally because I've spoken to these guys both on the phone and over Skype but we never met face to face. These guys are the best and I felt like I was meeting my long-lost celiac brothers. Both Michael and Cam are truly genuine, friendly people and amazing celiac advocates. Their mission to spread information about living with celiac disease, eating gluten-free, and everything th. If you aren't already listening to their podcast, you should be.

Michael, Cam, and I at the Indianapolis GFFA Fest


Join Mike and Cam for their first podcast recorded live on location with their special guests, Erin Smith (Gluten-Free Globetrotter and Gluten-Free Fun) and Margaret Clegg (MI Gluten Free Gal). We have a spirited round-table discussion about all things celiac and gluten free. This is part 1 of our exciting, interactive presentation in Indianapolis. We answer great questions from the audience as well.

Take a listen to part one of the "Live from Indy" Celiac Podcast here:


Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer