counter on blogger
Friday, February 27, 2009
New York City Gluten-Free Restaurants Now on Google Maps
My last post was a list of all New York City restaurants that are participants in the Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program (GFRAP). I got a great response from my Long Island Gluten-Free restaurant map (not GFRAP) so I thought I would put the NYC map together. You can find the list of all GFRAP restaurants in Manhattan and the five boroughs here.


View Larger Map

Also visit my Long Island, NY Gluten-Free restaurant Map here.

Labels: , , , , ,



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks Erin - what a great tool to use when we are traveling to NY!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing the happy dance! Thanks so much for this! I'm completely excited to go to NYC now - no food fear :) that's more than I can do in my own town!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank-you so much. As an Aussie who will only have a few days in NYC I am so grateful for the location advice - don't want to spend half my time trying to find gf stores etc. Wow it's like a gf gps!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. Helped a new gluten-free diner to find some suitable places for business lunches.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much.

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer