Update: Thanks to Jenni, Tiff+Albert, and Sweetpea for being the first three comments on this posting. You are the winners of the samples! Thanks to the rest of you for commenting on my blog. More giveaways to come!
Giveaway: Do you want to try the gluten-free Quaker Rice cakes? If so, be one of the first three comments below. Don't forget to include your email address!
Quaker has a line of large rice cakes that are now specially labeled gluten-free. Consumers can snack on gluten-free labeled products while still enjoying the same satisfying crunch of the original Quaker Rice Cake. With 35-60 calories per serving, the large rice cakes are tested to ensure they meet the current FDA proposed standard for gluten-free products, (20 parts per million) of gluten. Quaker’s gluten-free large rice cakes open up an exciting world of snacking possibilities for consumers with gluten-free needs.
Some quick informational bullet points about the rice cakes:
- Quaker Rice Cakes make for convenient snacking, whether you’re at work, school, outdoors, or even while traveling.
- Top your favorite gluten-free large Rice Cake with veggies, fruits, cheeses, and spreads and discover a whole new dimension in gluten-free snacking.
- They come in a re-sealable package that keeps them fresh and ready-to-eat.
- Find them in grocery stores nationwide for an average retail price of $2.49.
- Gluten-free flavors include Apple Cinnamon, Butter Popcorn, Caramel Corn, Chocolate, Lightly Salted, Unsalted, and White Cheddar. (Of course, Quaker encourages consumers with gluten intolerance to look for the gluten-free label before purchasing any product and consult a health professional for any dietary questions).
- The Cracker Jack Butter Toffee flavor will not carry the gluten-free label because it contains barley. This product will have limited availability in 2010 because it’s no longer in production.
To learn more about Quaker Rice Snacks, visit www.quakerricesnacks.com.