Celiac Disease Awareness Night
Friday, May 27 @ 7:10 p.m.
One in 100 Americans have Celiac Disease but 95% don't know they have the disease. Celiac Awareness Night at Citi Field will benefit R.O.C.K. Long Island, who offer free support to parents, families and friends of kids on the gluten-free diet for any reason, and the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) offering educational programs for the general public, healthcare professionals and the gluten-free industry.
- Show your support while enjoying a Mets game at Citi Field.
- Sit together with fellow members, friends and family in our Left Field Landing & Promenade Reserved seating.
- All participants will receive a Mets Ticket Holder and Lanyard (with advance purchase through this offer).
- A portion of each ticket purchased through your promo code (CELIAC) will directly benefit R.O.C.K. Long Island and the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA)!
To buy your tickets visit: www.mets.com/celiac
- Left Field Landing Ticket = $36
- Left Field Landing Ticket with $18 of food/beverage/merchandise credits = $51
- Left Field Landing Ticket with $30 of food/beverage/merchandise credits = $61
- Promenade Reserved Ticket = $21
- romenade Reserved Ticket with $18 of food/beverage/merchandise credits = $36
- Promenade Reserved Ticket with $30 of food/beverage/merchandise credits = $46
Kevin Burkhardt, Mets Field reporter for SNY, will join us for pre-gamefestivities in the Left Field Landing that will include a silent auction of sportsrelated items. All participants will receive a Mets Ticket Holder and Lanyardwith advance purchase.
For further information or to bring out a group of 25 or more, please contact Mets Group Sales Account Executive Christina Andrews at 718-559-3069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.