counter on blogger
Monday, February 6, 2012
wegoHealth Activist Finalist

This year, I was a finalist in the 1st ever WEGO Health Health Activist Awards as an Offline Crusader for my leadership of the NYC Celiac Meetup group. My activism goes beyond this blog, Facebook, and Twitter and has since I've been the leader of the group since 2006. Our NYC Celiac Meetup group is now close to 1400 gluten-free people living in the New York City metropolitan area. At times I feel like running the Meetup is a second job, but I wouldn't give it up for the world. It is nominations like this and positive feedback from my group members that make it all worth it.

Although I didn't win the award, I was very excited to be a finalist chosen by a national health activist panel. Thank you all for your continued support.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer