counter on blogger
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Thai Kitchen Noodle Recipe
Thai Kitchen has recently added three new gluten-free Stir-Fry Rice Noodles to their product line. When the NFCA asked me to try the new noodles and check out an Alternative Appetites gluten-free recipe from Dan Koller, I was excited at the opportunity. Here's Dan and his video for Thai Kitchen Vietnamese Noodle Salad.





I made lots of substitutions and changes to Dan's recipe based on what I had in my kitchen and due to a shrimp allergy. But using the new and versatile Stir-Fry Rice Noodles I was able to get creative in my kitchen. I used new Red Rice noodles in my recipe and I was pleasantly surprised by the individual serving-size packages in the box. I tend to make too much food for dinner, but this definitely helps with portion control.  Here's what I came up with:

Gluten-Free Fun Thai Noodles

2 large pieces of bok choy
1 baked chicken cutlet, chopped
1 cup of snow peas
2 packages of Thai Kitchen Red Rice Noodles
1/2 cup of gluten-free red chili sauce (not pictured)

The back of the box

With the new Thai Kitchen noodle packages.
There are four to a box

The base of the bok choy always look like cute little flowers to me!


Boil a pot of water and turn off.
Throw the Thai Kitchen noodles in for about 6 minutes. Drain
Throw remaining ingredients back in noodle pan and stir for about 6-8 minutes
until all ingredients are mixed and warmed through.
ENJOY




Enter to win a gluten-free prize pack from Thai Kitchen now through Friday, October 12.

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer