counter on blogger
Monday, June 10, 2013
Happy National Iced Tea Day
Today is National Iced Tea Day. As someone that drinks iced tea by the barrel during the summer months, I was excited when Rooibee Red Tea sent me free samples of their unsweetened tea. I have been trying (and sometimes failing) to stay away from coffee over the past 8 weeks while on my elimination diet. I clearly have a reaction to coffee and tea is a great alternative. Rooibos tea is naturally caffeine-free and gluten-free so this was a great sample to try. The unsweetened tea has a flavor so mild that it didn't really feel like I was drinking tea at all. It was light and refreshing, almost like a flavored water. I preferred this tea at room temperature although I will definitely try it with lots of ice like I do my other iced teas. Read on for more information about Rooibee Red Tea including where it comes from and available flavors.

Cheers to you on national iced tea day! 


According to my contact at Rooibee Red Tea:

"If you’re not familiar with rooibos, it is a bush that grows only in South Africa. Tea made from rooibos has been enjoyed by South Africans for generations and has recently gained popularity in other parts of the world, including the US, because of its health benefits and inherently sweet character. 
Rooibee Red Tea is the only bottled, ready to drink USDA-organic rooibos tea on the market and comes in five delicious flavors: Watermelon Mint, Peach, Unsweetened, Cranberry Pomegranate and Vanilla Chai. All Rooibee Red Tea varieties are high in antioxidants, naturally caffeine free, gluten free, offer a full serving of Vitamin C and are low in calories. 
Rooibee Red Tea was created to offer a family-friendly, naturally caffeine free tea as a healthy alternative to high-sugar juices and sodas that many are consuming all summer long. Rooibee Red Tea rejuvenates without stimulants and refreshes without anything artificial."



Financial compensation was not received for this post. A sample product was gifted from the company. Opinions expressed here are my own. 

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer