counter on blogger
Thursday, October 31, 2013
Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Planning
Thanksgiving giving is four weeks from today. It's never too early to start planning for your gluten-free meals. At our Thanksgiving table this year, five out of the eight of us are gluten-free. While there might be some gluten on the table, such as gravy, there are very few items that contain gluten and all of the main dishes are totally gluten-free.

It seems that I have been tasked with the gluten-free carbs this year. I plan on making side dishes and desserts. Let's call it a semi-homemade effort on my part. Here is what I am cooking in my gluten-free kitchen.

Cornbread by Bob's Red Mill
Herb-Seasoned Stuffing by Three Bakers
Holiday Pumpkin Cake by The Cake Mix Doctor, Anne Byrn
Gluten-Free Fun Apple Crisp

I also won a raffle a few weeks ago for a two-layer cake from Pip's Place: The Gluten-Free Cakery here in NYC. I am excited to pick up a gluten-free and dairy-free cake for my family to enjoy.

What's on your gluten-free Thanksgiving menu?

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

How exciting! I'm hosting this year, so I'm super pumped to build the menu. Generally I find myself falling back on the same things I always make - which kind of bums me out since I like to try new things. That being said, I am going to make my pumpkin pie with a gingersnap crust - and that will be new!

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer