counter on blogger
Monday, December 30, 2013
2013 Gluten-Free Fun Year in Review: Celebrities
If you know me, you know I am not impressed with actors and actresses jumping on the gluten-free bandwagon. I am more impressed with the Celiac mom who started a company to feed her child. I am more impressed with the athlete that trains every day while living with Celiac. I am more impressed with the blog readers I meet in person who thank me for writing Gluten-Free Fun. Those are real celebrities in my eyes.

This year was nothing short of an awesome year meeting people in the Celiac community. Here are some of the inspiring people I met this year!


2012 Olympic Champion in the Pole Vault Jenn Suhr, living with Celiac since 2010



The one and only Bob Moore of Bob's Red Mill













Congresswoman Nita Lowey,
one of the key people behind the FDA gluten-free labeling legislation




Chef Jehangir Mehta, the awesome chef educating other chefs across the nation
through the GREAT Kitchens TM Gluten-Free Chef’s Table Tour




Josh of GFreek.com, spreading Celiac awareness one Gluten-Free award at a time! 




Jon Stewart speaking at the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University Gala
about his son living with Celiac Disease
(ok, technically I didn't meet him but I ended up about 10 ft away at one point)


Chandice of Gluten-Free Frenzy, Gluten Free Calendar, and Celebrate CeliacTM











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer