counter on blogger
Thursday, March 20, 2014
March 25: Join the Gluten-Free Globetrotter in Poughkeepsie, NY
Join me on March 25th in Poughkeepsie, NY as I talk with the Celiac Disease Foundation Hudson Valley chapter all about gluten-free travel. As an intrepid Gluten-Free Globetrotter, I will share research about traveling with Celiac Disease, tips of what to pack, and suggestions for the most celiac-friendly destinations across the globe. As a Marist College alumni, I am excited to return to Poughkeepsie once again to meet this very active celiac support group. I walked and talked with this group at their 1st Annual Mid-Hudson Valley Walk for Celiac Disease in 2012 so I am excited to see familiar faces and meet new friends.

I hope to see you there!


Gluten-Free Globetrotter
CDF Hudson Valley NY meeting
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
6-7:30pm

Vassar Brothers Hospital
Conference Room B
45 Reade Place
Poughkeepsie, NY




Labels: , , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

Consider popping across the river to Rock da Pasta in New Paltz, NY. It's about 20 minutes from Poughkeepsie and definitely worth the drive. Rock da Pasta offers all of its dishes with gluten free alternatives, including dessert. I went to college in New Paltz and Rock da Pasta was always one of my favorite stops.

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer