counter on blogger
Thursday, September 18, 2014
Gluten-Free Fun and LÄRABAR
I have been a fan of LÄRABAR for many years. I cannot even remember when I first started stashing LÄRABAR in my bags! At this point, LÄRABAR feels like a familiar gluten-free friend!

In 2012, I had the extreme honor of "flying" with the one and only Lara at the Trapeze School of New York. It was such a fun day and a cool way to learn about the 2012 launch of UBER bars. Putting a face to the brand made my connection to LÄRABAR even more personal.

Me and Lara, the founder of LÄRABAR




This summer, I was beyond flattered when LÄRABAR approached me to write for The Nutshell section of their website. Living with celiac disease for more than 30 years, LÄRABAR felt I had a very unique story to share with their fans. I happily agreed to share my celiac history with LÄRABAR enthusiasts and it was published yesterday!

Read my the entire Gluten-Free Fun: My Celiac Story here.








Then, when LÄRABAR asked me to write about gluten-free travel tips, I jumped at the chance. In case you don't know, I also write a website called Gluten-Free Globetrotter. On this website, I share my experience of living with Celiac DIsease for thirty-three years with my passion for travel. I have been to three continents, almost twenty countries, and countless states. I love sharing my gluten-free travel stories especially since every single vacation I have ever taken has been gluten-free!

Read about My Life as a Gluten-Free Globetrotter here.



Learn more about LÄRABAR on their website: http://www.larabar.com/


Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer