counter on blogger
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Eat, Drink, and Be Merry with Udi's Gluten-Free
#EatDrinkBeMerry with Udi's Gluten-Free


Last night when I came home I had a HUGE box in front of my apartment door. I knew Udi's Gluten-Free was sending me something, but I could never have imagined the extremely generous gift box they sent me for the holidays. In honor of their #EatDrinkBeMerry campaign, Udi's was very kind to send many gluten-free bloggers a sample box of their newest and most popular products. I was one of the lucky ones and I feel like I hit the gluten-free jackpot. LOOK!




My package included tortillas, two kinds of muffins, millet chia bread, bagels, eight different kinds of their NEW burritos, pizza crusts, baguettes, and dinner rolls. I was most excited about the burritos since I hadn't seen these in the stores yet. My boyfriend and I dug right in and each ate a burrito for dinner last night. The steak burrito was super spicy, but he liked it. I had the chicken burrito and it was much better than I expected. This is definitely a great gluten-free option for food on the go!

While you might remember I have not always been happy about their holey bread, I really appreciate the expanding product line that Udi's Gluten-Free is bringing to the public. I eat Udi's bagels all the time and I am a big fan of their pizza crusts. It is just amazing to me that all of these products are now available for the gluten-free community. Growing up, my mom had to mail order for my gluten-free food from across the country. We couldn't just walk into a supermarket and buy products such as this amazing assortment from Udi's Gluten-Free. Stop and think about that for a minute, new Celiacs!

I really feel like Christmas came early to my gluten-free household. This was such a wonderful surprise and I cannot wait to share these gluten-free treats with friends and family throughout this holiday season. I wish my Celiac sister still lived close by, I would be sipping on tea and devouring those muffins with her in a heartbeat!

You too can celebrate with Udi's this holiday season by entering to win a holiday prize pack or coupons on the Udi's Gluten-Free website: http://shop.udisglutenfree.com/eatdrinkbemerry. Tell Udi's how you Eat, Drink, and Be Merry during the holiday season!

Find Udi's on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Share your photos of you enjoying Udi's Gluten-Free this holiday season and don't forget to tag your photos with #EatDrinkBeMerry!

Can't wait to win? You can bulk order Udi's Gluten-Free on Amazon and also find their gluten-free products at supermarkets, health food stores, and speciality stores across the country.

Happy Holidays and don't forget to #EatDrinkBeMerry this holiday season! 


Note: Udi's Gluten-Free sent me this complimentary gift box of their products. Views expressed in this post are my own. 

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer