counter on blogger
Thursday, July 9, 2015
Thirty-four Years of Gluten-Free Fun
Today marks a major milestone. Thirty-four years ago today was the first mention of celiac disease in my medical charts. I don't remember an exact day of diagnosis because I was just a toddler but I have photographic proof.




My post from last year shares my feelings and more pictures from a lifetime of living gluten-free. I feel lucky to have been diagnosed at such an early age. I really believe the early diagnosis helped save my life. The past 34 years have definitely been a roller coaster of learning, trial and error, meeting amazing people, health highs and lows, and so much more. I believe celiac disease made me who I am today and cannot really imagine life any other way.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer