counter on blogger
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Gluten-Free Fun Turns Five!

Today is the five year anniversary of this Gluten-Free Fun blog. Wow. I can't believe it has been FIVE whole years already. Where did the time go?

I started this blog with the strong encouragement from my friend David Fischer, continued this blog when I realized I had a few readers, and branched out to Facebook and Twitter when I realized I had regular followers. I still cannot believe all of the support I have received and the friends I have made through Gluten-Free Fun over the past five years. I am both grateful and humbled.

Thank you all for your support over the past five years. I have said this before and I will say it again, if it wasn't for my dear readers I wouldn't keep going.  Thank you!!!




Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger ackdavis said...

Happy Birthday GFF Erin. Many more postings to come, and with your talents, they'll be informative, Gluten Free and fun! Thank you!

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer