counter on blogger
Friday, January 24, 2014
Introducing Gluten-Free Friday Funny
In a world that is often annoying, depressing, or just mean, I thought I would add a little bit of humor into our lives. Each Friday, I am going to try and find a funny bit about being gluten-free. My humor might be crass for some of you, so I apologize in advance. My funnies might not be funny at all, but hey... at least I tried. I have been living with Celiac for 33 years and I am originally from New York. I have sarcasm and gluten-free down to a science!

Let's kick this off with a birthday card from one of my college friends.




Have a Gluten-Free Friday Funny you want to showcase here? Send me an email at gfreefun@gmail.com


Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this! Can't wait to have a glass of champagne when I'm feeling well enough! Thanks for the smile!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this! Can't wait to have a glass when I'm feeling well enough to! Thanks for the smile!

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer