counter on blogger
Friday, January 3, 2014
WEGO Health Awards Nominee: Gluten-Free Fun on Twitter
I reluctantly joined Twitter in 2010 after Jill from Glow Gluten-Free told me it was a great way to reach out to my readers. I slowly made my way into the Twittersphere only to realize that Jill was correct. I could "talk" to my followers and loved the instant gratification. I started participating in Twitter chats, connected with lots of cool people, and even started using Twitter to plan my vacations. It was an awesome and very powerful tool that I was glad I joined. 

Now, almost 3.5 years later, I am so honored to be nominated for this year's WEGO Health Awards for "Best in Show: Twitter." According to the WEGO website, "Best in Show: Twitter is for the Twitter addict who wields their reach for good and spreads #information for all." Ha! Yes, I am a full-fledged Twitter addict these days. With more than 4,500 followers, I am constantly blown away that so many people want to connect with me, read my Tweets, and respond to what I have to say. I appreciate all of you and thank you dearly for considering me one of the gluten-free best on Twitter!

Do you follow me on Twitter? If not, you can find me at @gfreefun. Stop by and say hello.

If you think I am a Master Tweeter or just like my blog Gluten-Free Fun, I would love your endorsement on the WEGO Health Awards nomination page. Don't like me on Twitter, but like my blog or like me on Facebook? I would love a nomination for that too. Thank you in advance! 


Labels: , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer