counter on blogger
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Gluten-Free Birthday Traditions


I grew up being the only kid in school not bringing in Munchkins, but bringing in dixie cups of vanilla and chocolate ice cream. Of course the other kids LOVED this, but I wanted to be like everyone else.

Cupcakes seem like another birthday norm so starting a few years back, I decided that I needed gluten-free cupcakes on every birthday. Lucky me that for the past two years, I have had great friends and coworkers head to BabyCakes NYC to buy me gluten-free cupcakes. My coworkers devoured the gluten-free cupcakes yesterday, not even noticing the difference from regular cupcakes. I managed to eat 1 1/2 in the office and come home with 2 1/2. I don't think 4 cupcakes in a span of two days is that bad.

Babycakes NYC
248 Broome St
New York, NY 10002
(212) 677-5047
Open Tue-Thu 10am-10pm; Fri-Sat 10am-11pm; Sun 10am-8pm


My other birthday traditions include taking a day off from work and heading to the spa for a 90-minute massage and a manicure. Ahhh, what a lovely day.

Happy Birthday to me!

Labels: , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer