counter on blogger
Monday, April 9, 2012
Happy Birthday Gluten-Free Fun
Today is my birthday. To say it has been a really crazy year would be an understatement. I got really sick with black mold , moved, got healthy, got sick again with thyroid disease, and started getting better. I traveled to the Czech Republic, Canada, and Aruba. I made new friends and broke up with old friends. I worked, blogged, volunteered, and worked some more. I learned a lot this year about myself and others and feel very comfortable with who I am today. I don't think I could have said this 10 years ago or even 5 years ago. I think that comes with age and although some people are uncomfortable with turning older, I truly do think I have become wiser over the past year.

I have decided that my birthday present to myself this year is to make some resolutions. I need to slow down, sleep more, enjoy the little things in life, and take things one day at at a time. Below are two of my favorite posters and inspiration for this next year of my life.

Meghan Telpner's Live with Love


Holstee Manifesto



Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger ackdavis said...

Happy, happy, happiest birthday, Erin. Joys to you for all the interesting things you do and share. All our best for a wonderful day and upcoming year!

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer