counter on blogger
Monday, April 9, 2012
Happy Birthday Gluten-Free Fun
Today is my birthday. To say it has been a really crazy year would be an understatement. I got really sick with black mold , moved, got healthy, got sick again with thyroid disease, and started getting better. I traveled to the Czech Republic, Canada, and Aruba. I made new friends and broke up with old friends. I worked, blogged, volunteered, and worked some more. I learned a lot this year about myself and others and feel very comfortable with who I am today. I don't think I could have said this 10 years ago or even 5 years ago. I think that comes with age and although some people are uncomfortable with turning older, I truly do think I have become wiser over the past year.

I have decided that my birthday present to myself this year is to make some resolutions. I need to slow down, sleep more, enjoy the little things in life, and take things one day at at a time. Below are two of my favorite posters and inspiration for this next year of my life.

Meghan Telpner's Live with Love

Holstee Manifesto



Blogger ackdavis said...

Happy, happy, happiest birthday, Erin. Joys to you for all the interesting things you do and share. All our best for a wonderful day and upcoming year!

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2007, © 2013 Gluten-Free Fun