Only three more days to get a discount at our Gluten-Free Gourmet Weekend at Good Commons this June. With transportation directly from NYC on the Good Bus, gluten-free snacks for the trip there and back, an exciting New England itinerary, massages, yoga, and gluten-free gourmet meals and wine served to you all weekend long how can you say no?! I would love if you could join us.
$75 Early registration discount through April 15, 2012
Join Good Commons and The New York City Celiac Disease Meetup Group for a worry-free decadent getaway. Whether you have dietary restrictions or are traveling with a loved one, our on-site chefs and health & wellness experts will ensure delicious meals, culinary adventures, and a chance to experience the bounty of the Green Mountain State.
- Round-trip transportation on The Good Bus (NYC only)
- 3 nights lodging at Good Commons
- All meals, snacks & beverages as outlined in itinerary, prepared by on-site private chef
- 4-course dinner with wine pairings featuring sommelier Kristen Siebecker
- 2 gluten-free baking classes by Olivia Dupin
- Optional yoga classes and Thai massage workshop with Elyse Sparks
- Local excursions
- Massage by on-site certified massage therapist Jessica Ruth Shepard (additional charge)
You must register with this link to get the early bird Meetup discount! http://www.goodcommons.com/
Click here for the full itinerary including host bios and links. (I'm a co-host!)