Tomorrow, the NFCA will kick off Celiac Awareness Month with a live hour-long broadcast featuring gluten-free experts Alessio Fasano, MD, Stefano Guandalini, MD, and Cynthia Kupper, RD, CD. Moderated by Alice Bast, NFCA Founder and President, the panelists will provide a “State of the Union” on celiac disease and the new kid on the block, non-celiac gluten sensitivity.
With a special focus on patient-provider communication, the panelists will explore the following:
- Defining Celiac Disease & Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity
- Latest in Gluten-Related Research
- Nutritional Management & Support
Patients and providers alike will benefit from this lively 60-minute discussion!
When: Thursday, May 3, 2012
Time: 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT
How to Register:
This event will be streamed on Vokle, a platform that allows us to interact with you during the broadcast.
1. Visit CeliacCentral - NFCA on Vokle: http://bit.ly/GRQGUh
2. Select Follow at the right hand side of your screen.
In order to receive communication from NFCA about this special event, you must be a follower of CeliacCentral-NFCA on Vokle. Once you're a follower, we'll be able to send you a reminder when it gets close to the event. You can also bookmark the event page for easy access at the start time.
3. You will be prompted to Sign In or Register for Vokle. You can also Login with Twitter orLogin with Facebook instead of registering.
4. Once registered and logged in, make sure you're following CeliacCentral - NFCA, then select the event "State of the Union: A Live Chat with Gluten-Related Disorders Experts."
5. On the event page, select Click to RSVP at the lower lefthand side of your screen.
6. That's it! Keep an eye out for an email reminder about the event, or simply go to the event page at the start time: 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT on May 3.