counter on blogger
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Gluten-Free Paradise?
Hello dear readers from the lovely Portland, OR. I am here for work this week and was totally freaking out all of last week in preparation for this trip. Although I travel extensively for fun, I never had a colleague plan my entire trip for me... meals and all. I have to say I am quite impressed with Portland so far in terms of gluten-free dining. There are gluten-free menus everywhere. Usually I do a lot of research and look for gluten-free restaurant destinations. Here, I don't even have to look hard for menus because I am finding them everywhere. I am still using my map but I am finding gluten-free options in some really unassuming places.

I plan to write up my Portland tales on my Gluten-Free Globetrotter site as soon as I get home. In the meantime, I assure you Portland understands this whole gluten-free thing and I feel quite relieved.

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Karen Broussard said...

Can't wait to hear more about where you've dined!

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer