counter on blogger
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Pasta Flyer Lands in New York City Tomorrow Through Saturday
I am so excited to announce that Pasta Flyer finally lands in New York City tomorrow! I first connected with Chef Mark Ladner of Del Posto via Twitter when I learned about his gluten-free pasta side project. Then, the Chef Mark Ladner hosted a gluten-free pasta dinner for the NYC Celiac Meetup group in June. After that, I was lucky enough to be brought onto the Pasta Flyer team to help with social media and the pop-up events up and down the East Coast. Chef Mark likes to cook and I like to "tweet and eat" gluten-free pasta. It was a win-win situation!

This NYC Pasta Flyer pop-up is three days only, so be sure to stop in for a delicious bowl of gluten-free pasta. The entire Pasta Flyer menu is 100% gluten-free. I will be there all three days so be sure to ask for me when you stop in! See you there.



Pasta Flyer Pop-Up in NYC
December 18-20, 2014

Lunch (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
11:30am-3:30pm

Dinner (Saturday only)
5:00pm-8:00pm

7 Cornelia Street
between West 4th Street and Bleecker Street

NO RESERVATIONS! First come, first served!




Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer