counter on blogger
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Gluten-Free Fun at the Gluten-Free Food Allergy Fest in Austin

I am so excited to announce that I am speaking at Living Without's Gluten-Free Food Allergy Fest in Austin, Texas on February 28 and March 1st. This will be my first time in Texas and I cannot wait to see what the Lone Star State has in store for me.


February 28 – March 1, 2015
Saturday: 10am to 4pm
Sunday: 10am to 4pm

Austin Convention Center
500 E Cesar Chavez St
Austin, TX 78701


Wake up early and join me on Saturday and Sunday mornings at 10:15 am for the first sessions of the day where I will share my Gluten-Free Globetrotter tips all about gluten-free travel.

More details are coming soon including a giveaway for two tickets to this Austin event. If you can't wait to win, tickets are on sale now.

See you in Texas, y'all! 



Labels: , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer