counter on blogger
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Gluten-Free Smoothies for Everyone with Nutri Ninja
I recently received my favorite kitchen appliance ever! The generous people at Ninja Kitchen asked me to review their Nutri Ninja with Auto iQ and I happily agreed. I have a very old and very crappy blender so when this new Nurti Ninja arrived, I felt like it was Christmas morning!

I am kind of a smoothie addict. I usually do not start my day without a fruit smoothie. I usually add bananas, strawberries, and any other sweet fruit I have in my kitchen. Some days I add gluten-free hemp protein and other days I throw in a handful of spinach. I always use almond milk! This is a naturally gluten-free breakfast that is simple to make. Less than one minute later, I have a few servings of fruit and veggies ready to drink. Simply add your ingredients, screw on the cap and let that Ninja do it's job.

Banana, blueberries, strawberries, and spinach

The thing I like best about the Ninja is that it comes in three sizes. I tend to shove as much as I can into my smoothie. With three different cup sizes, this let's me make a huge smoothie. I also like to make soup in my blender so I think with the biggest Ninja cup, I could make a few pints. The other thing I like about the Ninja is the suction cups on the bottom of the machine. This machine is powerful and the suction prevents the Ninja from rattling off the counter. I also like the screw-on covers that you can add to the cup to drink directly from it after making your smoothie in it. One less dish to wash! 

The thing I like least is the noise. This thing is loud. There's no late-night smoothie making if you have a sleeping baby, roommate, or spouse. It's too loud. But at just 45 seconds or less to make your smoothie, the sound doesn't last too long. 

Time to make the smoothie


The Nutri Ninja with Auto-iQ came with two recipe books and I am excited to change up my usual smoothie routine a little bit. There are also tons of resources online with recipes from devout Ninja users. I want to make everything.

What is your favorite smoothie or juice recipe? I would love some more inspiration.

Screw on the cap, ready to drink

Thank you Nutri Ninja for the awesome gift! It will go to good use in my kitchen. Smoothies for everyone! 

Note: Ninja Kitchen sent me this complimentary product for a review. Views expressed in this post are my own. 

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer