counter on blogger
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Gluten-Free S'mores with Schar Honeygrams
SmoreSchar

What do you do when Schar sends you a complimentary box of gluten-free Honeygrams, chocolate bars, and marshmallows but you don't have easy access to a campfire? You get creative in the kitchen and make oven S'mores! 

(Want your own Honeygrams? Keep reading!) 

If you never had a s'more you are missing out. As someone living with celiac almost my entire life, I never had s'mores until I was an adult. Gluten-free graham crackers didn't exist back in the day. I could melt chocolate and marshmallows together, but it just isn't the same sweet sandwich without the crackers. Today, us celiacs are so lucky that Schar now makes these gluten-free Honeygrams. Now everyone can enjoy these yummy, gooey, sweet treats either in the kitchen or by the campfire.

gluten-free smores from Schar


Looking to make indoor S'mores with Schar Honeygrams... it's easy! A quick search on Google and I found tons of ways to toast these snacks up at home. I chose the toaster oven method. Layer a Honeygram, a piece of chocolate, a marshmallow, another piece of chocolate, and then a final Honeygram. Bake in a preheated oven at 350º for 4-5 minutes, squish, cool, and voila! Gluten-free #SmoreSchar!

The finished gluten-free smore
The finished SmoreSchar!

Do you want to make your own Schar S'mores at home? Great news! Schar is giving away more than 20,000 free gluten-free Honeygrams to my online friends. Enter to win yours today with three easy steps.

1. Visit http://smoreschar.com/.



2. Choose @glutenfreeglobetrotter as your Instagrammer. (That's me!)




3. Provide Schar with your mailing address.

Enjoy your SmoreSchar, every gooey drop of it! 





Note: I received compensation in exchange for writing this review.  Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.

Labels: , , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer