counter on blogger
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Coupons

As seen on Celiac Disease and, Betty Crocker is now offering coupons for one free box of their new gluten-free mixes.

I called today and they ran out of coupons!! This is so sad, but it just goes to show you that these new gluten-free mixes are in high demand. I hope that General Mills opens up this offer for free coupons again. I also hope this helps to increase the gluten-free product offerings from General Mills in the future.

Labels: , ,


Blogger Pam said...

Hi Erin,

I called a few weeks ago and they still had them. So sorry that they are out now.

I have made the cookies and they are really good!



Blogger I Am Gluten Free said...

Oh well. I'll still buy the mix - I can't wait to try it. I usually make cakes from scratch, but every once in awhile, you need to make a quick dessert and the Betty Crocker mixes will be perfect. Plus you can doctor them up by adding stuff (for example, add choc chips to the brownie mix). Thanks!


Anonymous sample said...

Coupons and free sample products are the most used marketing strategies because they are so well received by costumers.

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2007, © 2013 Gluten-Free Fun