counter on blogger
Monday, October 18, 2010
Schär Does it Again
If you aren't eating Schär products, you should be. End of story.

I was lucky enough to attend a Schär-hosted event back in July. It was really a highlight of my summer. To attend such an informative event and not even think twice about anything I am eating was wonderful. They provided an abundance of gluten-free food and I went back to the office that day in a food coma. (in a good way!)

In September, Schär sent me a package of gluten-free food including pasta, breadcrubms, breadsticks, cookies, and parbaked rolls. This made for a gluten-free Italian feast in my house. I absolutely love the breadsticks. This time I remember to bake the parbaked rolls and it is even better than when I ate one right out of the package.

Like I said, if you aren't eating Schär you should run out and buy some of their gluten-free products today. You can also buy them online if you can't find them locally. I am a huge fan of Schär and I am excited to see their distribution expanding throughout the United States.

http://www.schar.com/us/

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found Schar abundant and most everywhere on our trip to Eastern Europe. Schar bars increased my GF experience while traveling. Schar is new in the US and open to GF input. I called them to request Schar bring their bars and broader variety to US. Their bars are absolutely THE best I've ever had, bar none. Delicious, nutritious, full of texture, flavor and enjoyment in every bite - just what GFers look for but don't always find. Let Schar hear from YOU.

Blogger Allie said...

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer