counter on blogger
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Gluten-Free Fun is back!
Hello dear readers. You may have noticed things have been quiet around here for a while. I have a new position at work (yep, that day job again!) and then I was on a much needed vacation. While on vacation, I decided to not check email, Facebook, or Twitter. It was so nice to not be tethered to technology for a whole week. I fully encourage you to try.

Now that I am back, I will be announcing some great gluten-free events, posting some reviews, and even having some guest bloggers. I'm excited to share with you.

Stay tuned.

Having some Gluten-Free Fun on Lake Erie! 



2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's good to have you back!

Anonymous Gluten Free Foods said...

While people who follow a gluten-free diet cannot consume anything made of wheat, rye, or barley, including all commercially prepared cakes and pastries, there are other grains and flours that do not contain gluten. These gluten-free foods include buckwheat, corn, potato flour, rice, arrowroot and soy.

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer