counter on blogger
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Gluten-Free Fun on the CookBliss Podcast
Last week, I was thrilled to be interviewed by the extremely talented Elizabeth Barbone of GlutenFreeBaking.com. Elizabeth recently launched Cook Bliss, "the food lover's podcast with a gluten-free and food allergy twist." In her new podcasts, Elizabeth covers all things food and shares stories about what it like to navigate a special-diet lifestyle. In the interview, we talk about me growing up gluten-free, my Gluten-Free globetrotting travel, and the NYC Celiac Meetup group

I met Elizabeth a few months ago when she was meeting with her publisher in New York City. I was beyond flattered that she reached out to me for this meeting. As we sat and sipped coffee together, I felt like I was talking to an old friend. If you aren't reading Elizabeth's blog or reading her weekly column on Serious Eats, you should be. Not only she is a talented gluten-free recipe maker, but she is one of the most down-to-earth people in the gluten-free industry today. Elizabeth has also written two cookbooks: Easy Gluten-Free Baking and How to Cook Gluten-Free: Over 150 Recipes That Really Work.

Visit Elizabeth's new Cook Bliss website to listen to my interview or click on the play button below. My interview starts around the 33 minute mark. You can also download directly from iTunes.



 

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer