I'm really excited to announce this event to my New York City readers! I will definitely be there.
54 West 39th Street New York, NY 10018
Friday, October 18, 2013
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
We have celiac disease. We eat gluten-free. But that doesn't mean we don't know how to PARTY!
You're officially invited to The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center's debut fundraising bash in NYC!
It's a night you'll want to be part of, and your ticket INCLUDES:
- An hour-long open vodka bar hosted by Devotion Vodka (6-7pm)
- Delicious, hot, gluten-free Margherita pizzas served by world-renowned pizza chef Roberto Caporuscio of Don Antonio's
- Live music by AJ Smith
- Celebrity Host Miss New Jersey Jenna Drew
- A silent auction/raffle with fabulous prizes from the best NYC gluten-free hotspots
- Your favorite gluten-free finger foods
It doesn't matter if you have celiac disease, a gluten intolerance, or have no idea what gluten is. Party among friends and make new ones that share one simple thing: they eat gluten-free or know someone who does!
Come support your friends or family and the cause in honor of one of the least understood but most widespread (and growing) health problems of our age at the largest gluten-free party in the city.
100% of the proceeds - yes, every single cent raised - goes toward supporting The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center's awareness and outreach programs. Learn more on the right sidebar and at http://cureceliacdisease.org.
Jenna Drew, Miss New Jersey
Nora Zelevansky, Author
WithumSmith + Brown
Whole Foods Market
Tu-Lu's Gluten-Free Bakery
Pip's Place Cakery
Sun In Bloom
Be Well With Arielle
Get That Healthy Feeling