counter on blogger
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
The Gluten-Free Global Community


I am excited to announce that I am now part of the Gluten-Free Global Community. This is a comprehensive list of gluten-free and celiac-related blogs from across the globe compiled by Carol Kicinski of Simply Gluten Free.

I appreciate Carol taking the time to blog and tweet about such a dynamic community. I often find gluten-free bloggers to be competitive with one another but Carol could not have been more gracious about adding me to this list.

If you are a gluten-free blogger and you would like to join theGluten Free Global Community send Carol an email at Carol@SimplyGluten-Free.com with "GFGC" in the subject line and include the following information:

The name of your blog
Your blog url
Your blog logo or a photo of you
Your first name
A couple sentences about your blog.
If you host any community activities such as weekly or monthly round-ups, contests, etc. let me know that too and include a link to the information page.

Hope to see you on the Gluten-Free Global Community soon!

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer