counter on blogger
Friday, October 22, 2010
Guest Blogger: Erin Smith of Gluten-Free Fun
After my review of the New Planet Tread Lightly Ale, I was asked by New Planet to contribute to their blog. I was thrilled by this request. You can read my full article from October 14, 2010 on the New Planet website.

Here is an excerpt:

How to find informative gluten-free information online

The buzz words “gluten-free” seem to be everywhere these days; but nowhere is gluten-free more prevalent than on the Internet. When I was first diagnosed with Celiac Disease in the 1980s, there was no Internet. The research my family did was mostly with doctors, by word-of-mouth, or from the rare book we found in bookstores and libraries. Today, you can type “gluten-free” into any search engine and literally get millions of results for your search. This explosion of information about gluten-free diets, Celiac Disease, and more is amazing but you should explore these online resources wisely.

Read more...

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer